Wednesday, August 12, 2009

College Life

Currently in college as a biology major I realize that college is not wat its cracked up to be. In high school you can't wait to graduate and leave home to finally be on your own labeled as an adult. Really though life is not as easy and fun as it sounded then. I thought that it would be party party party and some class work but really its the complete opposite. Maybe its because of my major. My freshman year of college was essay essay essay, lab lab lab, which was no fun at all. On top of that I didn't even have a car so I was just out of luck. My school is located in the middle of no where so catching the bus was not an option. I mean my freshman year was awful. The parties that the school had where so lame and worst of all we don't have a football team. How can i show school spirit with no football team.

I must admit there were some good times in college, and I met a some ok people. Hopefully next year will be alot better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment